Diabetes Physical Activity Referral Pilot Programme
Tracy Montague (pictured above in middle) is a Diabetes Specialist Physical Activity Referral Coach on our Diabetes Type II Physical Activity Referral Pilot Programme.
The aim of the Diabetes programme is to empower participants to increase their physical activity levels over 12 weeks.
Participants are encouraged to make positive lifestyle choices and maintain their physical activity after the 12 weeks, one year and beyond.
The Pilot project is currently running across Belfast at:
- Avoniel Leisure Centre, in partnership with EBCDA (East Belfast)
- Greater Village Regeneration Trust (GVRT) (South Belfast)
- Shaftesbury Recreation Centre (South Belfast)
- Maureen Sheehan Centre (West Belfast)
- Ligoniel Community Centre (North Belfast) and
- North Queen Street Community Centre (North Belfast).
For more information contact Rachel O’Reilly, Active Belfast Physical Activity Referral Coordinator: email@example.com
Return to News